Review NATPC M009S 7 inch 2GB Google Android Tablet PC - Cheapest 2.2 Android Tablet works with Flash 10.1 - WiFi , Touchscreen, Epad, Apad, Android Market, Youtube, Kindle and Facebook App

Wednesday 4 July 2012

READ FULL REVIEW COSTUMER>>>


When I first started to play with this I was going to rush off and give it 5 stars. After now having played with it for a week I can't quite give it 5 but it is still much better than you might expect.

I've played with the iPad and the Galaxy and the Xoom, and I have an Android smartphone (HTC). I wasn't expecting the same performance and you don't get it but it's not bad at all.

The tablet runs a version of the Eken software modified by a guy on the Slatedroid site. This android build is Vestinious 1.3

Out of the box you have book reader (kindle), web, email and games. Angry Birds runs better on this than on my smartphone!

If you want a tablet to basically surf the web, read a book, send the odd message and play the odd game then it does the job. It is good value.................

READ FULL REVIEW COSTUMER>>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 NATPC BEST REVIEW All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.