Review NATPC M013RTB 10.1" Capacitive Android Tablet PC - 1GB RAM / 8GB MEMORY - Android 4.0 (ICE CREAM SANDWICH) - Compatible with latest Flash Player / BBC iPlayer and SKYPE Video calling

Wednesday 4 July 2012

READ FULL REVIEW>>>

This was my first experience of a tablet PC, so I didn't really know what to expect. It's a new model with no reviews I could find, so I bought it purely on specification. I haven't been disappointed. It uses the latest version of Android, 4.0.3.

The construction appears to be very good, and everything looks clean and well finished. The touch screen is very easy to use for a clumsy-fingered person like me. I particularly like the pinch zoom which helps no end with my not-so-good eyesight. My main use of the tablet will be browsing, and the included Chrome browser works fine, although I've installed Firefox which I prefer.

I have had a couple of crashes: once the machine locked up completely, and I had to switch it off, and twice the solitaire game which I installed has shut down abruptly in mid game. I've no idea if this is typical of this kind of device................

READ FULL REVIEW>>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 NATPC BEST REVIEW All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.