Review NATPC M009S Capacitive LITE 7" Android Tablet PC - NEW A13 Processor - same as M009S but with no HDMI output - GOOGLE PLAY STORE, FACEBOOK, BBC iPlayer, YOUTUBE and SKYPE VIDEO compatible cheap

Friday 13 July 2012

READ FULL REVIEW>>>

Well, what a surprise this was, I only bought it so I could show customers my photographs without having to cart my lap top to every consultation and it has met and exceeded my expectations..

It not an iPad by any stretch of the imagination but it is superb and quick for the money....

I must remember that this is for work purposes and put down the (free) angry birds app............

READ FULL REVIEW>>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 NATPC BEST REVIEW All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.